About our Firm
8,868,342 Orientation Device and Method
8,125,545 Photo sensor array using controlled
motion - From IBM
6,887,196 Endoscope apparatus with an omnidirectional view field and a translatable illuminator
6,878,509 and 6,873,403 Halation Prevention Filter - for
use in reflection high-energy electron diffraction, an analytical technique widely used in the molecular beam epitaxy field
6,819,488 Device for making
3-D images - using a rotating housing for adjustable mirrors
6,798,579 Real imaging system with reduced ghost imaging
- for producing real 3D images without "ghosts", from Optical
- 6,735,369 Hollow optical fiber and method for manufacturing the same
from Machida Endoscope Ltd. in Japan.
- 6,733,140 Method of ghost reduction and transmission enhancement for a real image projection system
from Optical Products Development - reduces ghosts in a 3-D projection
- 6,650,470 Semi-transparent graphic window for a real imaging system
- from Optical Products Development Corp - A photo-screen device for a real image projection system, positioned so as to intersect a real image beampath
forming a real image floating in space.
6,643,396 Acquisition of 3-D scenes with a single hand held camera
6,640,029 Light optical system, especially for information, advertising illumination or decorative purposes
- through-surface illumination for signs.
6,612,701 Image enhancement in a real image projection system, using on-axis reflectors, at least one of which is aspheric in shape -
from Optical Products Development Corp. - a system of creating three
dimensional real images floating in space in front of the projector.
6,598,976 Method and apparatus for image
enhancement and aberration corrections in a small real image projection system,
using an off-axis reflector, neutral density window, and an aspheric corrected
surface of revolution -
an improved 3-D optical display which reduces reflections and distortion - from
Optical Products Development Corp. (OPD)
- 6,476,944 Image-forming apparatus - A
flat holographic beamsplitter.
- 6,122,050 - Optical interface for a radially viewed inductively coupled argon plasma-Optical emission spectrometer - allows axial viewing of a normally radially viewed plasma, resulting in greatly reduced noise and increased accuracy - from Cornell University.
- 5,883,662 and 5,532,777 Apparatus for Three-dimensional Measurement and Imaging Having Focus-related Convergence Compensation - an apparatus for adjusting the convergence of two images formed by a single lens, as the lens is focused.