About our Firm
9,499,785 Isolating a mammalian embryonic stem
cell from a homogenous pluripotent outgrowth of a mammalian pre-implantation
embryo - from ICMSTEMCELL PTY LTD in Australia
9,250,236 Method to increase specificity and/or
accuracy of lateral flow immunoassays - from Rapid Pathogen Screening
9,212,386 Enzymatic cleavage based lateral flow
assays - from Rapid Pathogent Screening
9,068,981 Lateral flow assays with time delayed
components - from Rapid Pathogen Screening
9,053,192 Minimization of surprisal context data
through application of customized surprisal context filters - from IBM
9,002,888 Minimization of epigenetic surprisal
data of epigenetic data within a time series
8,972,406 Generating epigenetic cohorts through
clustering of epigenetic surprisal data based on parameters - from IBM
Baculoviruses with enhanced virion production and a method for the
production of baculoviruses from Boyce-Thompson Institute for Plant
8,855,938 Minimization of surprisal data through
application of hierarchy of reference genomes from IBM
8,822,151 Lateral flow nucleic acid detector - from Rapid Pathogen Screening
8,812,243 Transmission and compression of
genetic data from IBM
8,703,469 Baculoviruses with enhanced virion
production and a method for the production of baculoviruses from
Boyce-Thompson Institute for Plant Research and the University of Iowa
- 8,669,052 Lateral flow nucleic acid detector from
Rapid Pathogen Screening
- 8,614,101 In situ lysis of cells in lateral
flow immunoassays from Rapid Pathogen Screening
- 7,405,038 Stable cell lines resistant to
apoptosis and nutrient stress and methods of making same from Boyce
Thompson Institute for Plant Research
Polyfunctional biocompatible hydrogel and method for the production thereof
from Biopharma Development, Ltd.
- 7,179,648 Clonal Cell Lines derived from
BTI-Tn-5B1-4 - an improved insect cell line from Boyce Thompson Institute
for Plant Research
- 6,965,059 Method of protecting plants by introducing a gene coded for a protein which enhances virus infection of host insects
- a patent on plant which produces an "enhancin" derived from an
insect - from Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research
- 6,921,633 Methods and compositions for the preservation of cells, tissues or organs in the vitreous state
- 6,858,205 GP64-null
baculoviruses pseudotyped with heterologous envelope proteins for gene therapy
- from Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Reseach
- 6,770,799 Expression of recombinant human acetylcholinesterase in transgenic plants
- a transgenic plant that is capable of expressing a physiologically active human acetylcholinesterase,
from Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research
- 6,765,127 Invertebrate
intestinal mucin cDNA and related products and methods - an insect
intestinal mucin protein derived from Tricoplusia ni, useful for
production of transgenic cells having insecticidal activity - from Boyce
Thompson Institute for Plant Research
- 6,635,178 Pathogen inactivation in biosolids with cavitation
- using a high-speed rotor-stator mill to inactivate pathogens in
- 6,607,912 GP64-null baculoviruses pseudotyped with heterologous envelope proteins
- baculoviruses which can be used to efficiently deliver genes to
mammalian cells or organisms- from Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant
- 6,472,175 and 6,261,805 Sialyiation of N-linked glycoproteins in the baculovirus expression vector system
- from Boyce-Thompson Institute for Plant Research
- 6,187,558 Invertebrate Intestinal Mucin cDNA
and Related Products and Methods - for enhancing the effectiveness of
bioengineered pesticides and defenses of transgenic plants, from
Boyce-Thompson Institute for Plant Research
- 6,177,254 Nucleolus Autoantigenic Marker for Systemic Lupus Erthyematosus - A novel protein identified and cloned using human autoimmune serum, useful in diagnosing the Lupus disease.
- 6,146,843 - Method And Apparatus For The Use Of Sentinel Microorganism - from Cornell University, a method of using microorganisms to study materials by burying the organism contained in a "sentinel chamber" which allows the organism to come into contact with the environment.
- 6,063,616 Matrix Mill for DNA Extraction - from Cornell University, a device for extracting DNA from a large number of small samples of material.
- 5,962,765 Molecular cloning of a complimentary DNA sequence encoding a cuticle degrading protease produced by entomopathogenic fungi - a biotech patent from the Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research.
- 5,955,289 Assays for Non-Genotoxic, Chemical Carcinogens - a test for substances which cause cancer, but which are not genotoxic or mutagenic.
- 5,905,026 - Method Of Detecting Expression Of And Isolating The Protein Encoded By The BRCA1 Gene - Methods of detecting certain proteins in milk, which has application in detecting a propensity to breast cancer, from researchers at Cornell University.
- 5,858,781 and 5,866,417 Method of Tissue Transfer and Retrieval - A method of transferring intact, organized cells from the surfaces of biological tissues or organs.
- 5,833,994 - Use of the AH Receptor and AH Receptor Ligands to Treat or Prevent Cytopathicity of Viral Infection - a method of treating a viral infection, specifically one occurring as a result of infection by Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1).
- 5,750,383 Baculovirus Cloning System - a marker-rescue system using an essential gene, from the Boyce-Thompson Institute for Plant Research.
- 5,728,580 Methods and Culture Media for Inducing Single Cell Suspension in Insect Cell Lines - an invention from Cornell University, using polyanions to reduce the clumping tendency of insect cells.
- 5,717,069 DNA Sequence Coding for Enhancin Polypeptide which Enhances Virus Infection of Host Insects - a development of the Boyce Thompson Institute which enhances the absorbtion of virus particles by the midgut cells of insects, increasing mortality in response to
biopesticides - from Boyce-Thompson Institute for Plant Research.
- 5,686,305 Establishment Of New Cell Lines From Pseudaletia Unipuncta With Differential Responses To Baculovirus - a new insect cell line with superior production of baculoviruses.
- 5,679,511 cDNA Clones For A Regulatory Protein In The Melanin-Production Pathway - a biotech patent related to the production of human tyrosinase, an essential enzyme which regulates the production of melanin, a group of brown or black pigments in the skin and eyes of humans.
- 5,635,401 - Method to Detect Hormone Treatment in Animals
- From Cornell University, a method of detecting the use of bST (bovine
growth hormone) in cows' milk.
- 5,593,669 and 6,090,379 Stable Pre-Occluded Virus Particle - A method of infecting insects using a baculovirus, including use as an insecticide. From the Boyce-Thompson Institute for Plant Research.
- 5,351,643 High Density Rearing for Larvae
- 5,348,877 Adapting Cells to Suspension - method of adapting anchorage-dependent cells to suspension
- 5,300,435 Trichoplusia ni Cell Line which Supports Replication of Baculoviruses - "High five(tm) cells" - A cell line derived from the eggs of the Cabbage Looper, which, combined with genetically engineered viruses, shows promise to be one of the best producers of biopesticides, vaccines, etc. on the market.
From the Boyce-Thompson Institute for Plant Research.
- 5,298,418 Cell Line from Midgut Tissue of T.Ni - an insect cell line
derived from the Cabbage Looper, from Boyce-Thompson Institute for Plant
- 5,221,623 Use of Bacterial Luciferase Genes for Cloning
and Monitoring Gene Expression in Microorganisms and for Tagging and Identification of Genetically Engineered Organisms The same mechanism which makes fireflies glow is used as a genetic tag to allow scientists to monitor the results of genetic engineering. (Also patented in Canada and Europe)
- 5,200,399 Protecting Biological Material in the Dry State
- 5,183,659 Protection Of Equines from S.equii
- 4,971,793 Subunit Canine Parvovirus Vaccine
- 4,936,996 Method for Processing Biodegradable Organic Material Methane gas production by processing biodegradable organic material in a bioreactor
- 4,898,814 cDNA Clone for Human Tyrosinase
- 4,818,770 Prevention of Plant Disease